Madeira | Full Island Experience
Starting at $1009 | Madeira | Full Island Experience
Madeira Experience Package
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Madeira
- 6 nights accommodation at your choice of 3- or 4- star hotel
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected
- 2 full-day excursions to Porto Moniz and Santana, and a whale watching experience
- Airport transfers
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy 2 full-day excursions exploring the most beautiful landscapes in Madeira, and spend half a day observing Madeira's marine life with a whale watching adventure
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO and watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
About the Destination
Travel to the beautiful Portuguese Island of Madeira- the Atlantic’s pearl- with our amazing travel package that includes flight and accommodation, and be inspired by the island’s stunning beauty and uniqueness.
Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers and blue sea.
Visit Porto Moniz and swim in an incredible natural pool carved out of lava rocks that blend perfectly into the ocean. Wander through the picturesque village of Santana known for its beautiful small thatched triangular houses. Go whale-watching, snorkelling or diving. Hike on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO. Explore the islands immense gardens, interesting museums and quaint villages. Marvel at Madeira’s elaborate system of levadas (irrigation channels).
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Start packing and have a wonderful vacation with Azores Getaways!
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are included in this offer
- Rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more